Diamond View Estates
Diamond View Estates is an upscale community in West Kelowna with empty lots and single family homes for sale on Scott Crescent, Diamond View Drive, and Spyglass Way.
Diamond View real estate features modern-day designs, open living spaces with floor plans ranging from 4,000 to 5,000 sq ft, and dazzling views over the downtown core, mountains, and Okanagan Lake. Homes in Diamondview Estates are 2017 and newer builds that sell from $1 to $3 million.
Typical Diamond View House features:
- Main floor with gourmet kitchen, great room / living room, and home office
- 3 to 6 Bedrooms with master suite
- Bathrooms with soaker tubs
- Lower level media room, laundry room, multi car garage
- Craftsman and modern exteriors, large windows
About the Diamondview Estates Neighborhood
- Restaurants, a pharmacy, and Kelowna’s best movie theatre are minutes away at the Okanagan Lake Shopping Centre
- Dog-friendly hiking and mountain biking trails in Rose Valley Regional Park
- Drive further into the park via Rose Valley Road for rainbow trout fishing, excellent bird-watching, and more challenging hiking options
- Quick commuting – easy access to shopping and city amenities like the Tanger Outlets, Kanata High Tech Park, and the Brookstreet Hotel. 10 minutes away from Downtown Kelowna or West Kelowna City Centre
Connect with Vantage West Realty for new and upcoming MLS listings in Diamondview Estates. (250) 717-3133
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include “screen scraping”, “database scraping” and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by, or displayed on the CREA websites.